We're delighted to share with you our latest Newsletter Giveaway. For the chance to win Afternoon Tea with Fizz for 4 people please read the following.
For full T&C's please see below and CLICK HERE TO ENTER.
Terms and Conditions:
The Aisle Edit - Afternoon Tea with Fizz for 4 people - Giveaway
(1) The promoter is The Aisle Edit whose main trading address is The Aisle Edit, Huddersfield Road, Scouthead, Saddleworth, OL4 4AG
(2) The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
(3) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
(4) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
(5) Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [Newsletter Sign Up]
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
(6) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
(7) The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
(8) The prize is as follows:
Afternoon Tea for 4 people, housed in our perfectly pink champagne bar. With locally sourced food, your choice of tea or coffee and a glass of fizz.
(9) The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. The giveaway prize cannot be used as part payment for another service or product. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
(10) Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
(11) The winner will be notified by email 27.04.2023. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 working days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
(12) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(13) The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
(14) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
(16) The Aisle Edit shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
(17) The Aisle Edit also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
If you have any queries regarding the competition please email email@example.com